JDavis is looking for an Architectural Designer to join our team.
An Architectural Designer is responsible for specific technical design aspects of assigned projects. They will provide professional architectural consultation in the planning, design, and coordination of large projects. Professionals should be on the path to licensure.
- Conducting product research in order to assist project designers and project architects with systems and material selection
- Producing high-level graphic presentations
- Collaborating with the JDavis team and consultants to prepare construction documents that accurately interpret the intended design
- Developing solutions to technical and design problems
- Participating in the construction administration phase
- Managing client expectations and maintaining a commitment to design excellence
- 3 + Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create construction documents.
- Strong communication and relationship-management skills.
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1574415275tceti1574415275hcras1574415275ivadj1574415275@rh1574415275
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.