Architectural Designer, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for an Architectural Designer in our Raleigh office.
Architectural professional on the path to licensure with two to three years of experience. This position performs work from specific/limited assignments under general supervision of a project architect or project manager. The Designer will work collaboratively from architectural assignments, performing design and routine architectural technical production of documents through all phases of architecture.
Requirements & General Skills
- Prepare and modify architectural documents at the direction of the project architect or project manager or more senior design professionals, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
- Produce high-level graphic presentations.
- Develop solutions to technical and design problems.
- Performs product research; assists project designers and project architects with material selection and system research.
- Assist team in the construction administration phase.
- Assist in managing client expectations and maintaining a commitment to design excellence.
- Ability to Design and solve problems.
- Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketch Up.
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign graphic software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1555778931tceti1555778931hcras1555778931ivadj1555778931@rh1555778931
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.