Interior Designer – Project Manager
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for an Interior Designer – Project Manager for our Raleigh office.
Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of technical plans, construction documents, drawings, and models. The ability to work in a variety of different environments and aim to quickly understand the clients’ needs as well as the team’s objective. Ability to combine aesthetics with the efficient and functional use of space. Overall knowledge with the appearance of the interior, including furnishings, wall treatments, acoustical considerations and color scheme.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Generate interior design concepts and design finalization
- Generate and manage development of construction documents
- Create furniture layouts and selections for each project
- Selections of furniture, fixtures and accessories for our procurement process
- Generate and present concepts, interior finish drawings, furniture drawings and presentation boards
- Answer construction questions and RFIs and prepare and issue Addendums as necessary
- Complete projects on schedule and within established budget
- Conduct programming interviews with the client
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to direct project teams in all phases of work in various phases of Interior Design projects, including; project analysis and programming through design construction documents and construction administration
- Coordinates engineering consultant’s work to ensure compliance with design solution and timely submission of documents
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project design, project objectives and project requirements
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Collaborative skills
- Organizational skills
- Relationship management
- Time management
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 10+ years Interior Design experience
- NCIDQ certification required
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit I Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in multifamily, hospitality and/or commercial projects preferred
- InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch-Up preferred
- Some travel is required. Available to travel within the USA
- Portfolio of relevant work and reference required
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1571553999tceti1571553999hcras1571553999ivadj1571553999@rh1571553999
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.