Interior Designer-Project Manager, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for an Interior Design Project Manager for our Raleigh office.
Requirements & General Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 10+ years Interior Design experience
- Experience in multifamily, hospitality and/or commercial projects preferred
- Ability to direct project teams in all phases of work in various phases of Interior Design projects, including; project analysisand programming through design construction documents and construction administration
- Coordinates engineering consultant’s work to ensure compliance with design solution and timely submission of documents
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project design, project objectives and project requirements
- Must have thorough knowledge of current design trends, material selections and hospitality based strategies and methodologies
- Ability to multitask, work as part of a team and work independently on multiple projects all at once.
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to be articulate and convincing in interviews and presentations
- Ability to maintain good relationships with manufacturers reps, vendors and internal personnel
- Versatile, self-motivated and articulate
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit I and Microsoft Office Applications
- InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch-Up preferred
- NCIDQ certification required
- Some travel is required. Available to travel within the USA
- Generate interior design concepts and design finalization
- Generate and manage development of construction documents
- Create furniture layouts and selections for each project
- Selections of furniture, fixtures and accessories for our procurement process
- Generate and present concepts, interior finish drawings, furniture drawings and presentation boards
- Answer construction questions and RFIs and prepare and issue Addendums as necessary
- Complete projects on schedule and within established budget
- Conduct programming interviews with the client
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1563752850tceti1563752850hcras1563752850ivadj1563752850@rh1563752850
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.