Junior Interior Designer, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Junior Interior Designer for our Raleigh office.
The Junior Interior Designer position assists senior designers with development of design solutions, researches and selects color/finishes/materials, performs site surveys, and maintains resource material.
- Assist senior-level designers in the development of design solutions for review
- Research interior products and apply established interior design standards
- Perform routine checking and/or verification tasks
- Support business development activities through assistance with aids, such as finish boards or PowerPoint presentations
- Perform site survey and documentation
- Perform and assist in the development of CAD and Revit drawings
- Maintain resource material
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving / analysis
- Technical capacity
- Collaborative skills
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Time management
- Client focus
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- Previous work experience in a design firm desired
- Basic to intermediate CAD experience
- Proficient with Revit
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1560871588tceti1560871588hcras1560871588ivadj1560871588@rh1560871588
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.