Landscape Architect, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities, and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Landscape Architect for our Raleigh office.
Requirements & General Skills
- Works directly with the Landscape Architecture Manager in a support role
- Plans and prepares construction documents
- Coordinates project elements with civil, MEP and other consultants
- Oversees construction administration, responds to submittals and RFIs
- Produces graphic presentations
- Conducts materials and product research
- Prepares construction cost estimates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in an office setting
- Active registration in current state of residence
- Proficient use of AutoCAD required.
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign required
- Strong knowledge of plants preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance, and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1571554377tceti1571554377hcras1571554377ivadj1571554377@rh1571554377
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.