JDavis is looking for a Landscape Architect to join our team.
The Landscape Architect will work with the Landscape Architecture team on plans, schedules, and staffing on a variety of projects. They will exercise judgment in design, documents, and construction. Landscape Architects are required to be licensed.
- Planning and Preparing construction documents
- Collaborating on project elements with civil, MEP and other consultants
- Overseeing construction administration, responds to submittals and RFIs
- Producing graphic presentations
- Researching materials and products to be utilized in design and construction
- Preparing construction cost estimates
- Supporting the Landscape Architecture Manager directly
- Active registration in current state of residence
- 5 + years’ experience in an office setting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong knowledge of plants preferred
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1582870175tceti1582870175hcras1582870175ivadj1582870175@rh1582870175
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance, and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.