Marketing Coordinator, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Marketing Coordinator for our Raleigh office.
Primary responsibility is to prepare proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, and internal/external communications and provide support for all firm marketing and business development efforts.
Requirements & General Skills
- Primary responsibility is in the production and maintenance of marketing collateral, qualifications and RFP responses for the firm
- Participates in the implementation of marketing campaigns, programs, and activities, such as tailored brochures, website updates, event & trade show preparation and implementation, marketing mailings, advertising, photography library management, CRM database management, and others
- Manages daily all social media outlets and digital medium
- Aids in preparation of internal and external communications
- Works closely with other members of the Marketing and Business Development team to implement the Annual Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is required
- 1-5 years’ experience in a marketing department, ideally RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process. AEC firm experience a plus
- Strong writing, editing skills, and design sensitivity.
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Microsoft Office Suite required.
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1555778660tceti1555778660hcras1555778660ivadj1555778660@rh1555778660
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.