Procurement/Purchasing Assistant, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Procurement/Purchasing Assistant in our Raleigh office.
The Procurement/Purchasing Assistant will assist the Procurement Manager with functions of the procurement business from inception to completion including budgeting, pricing, procuring and expediting furnishings, assisting with installations, scheduling vendors and resource management.
- Acquire vendor pricing
- Generate client proposals
- Place and expedite purchase orders
- Assists with furniture installations
- Excel budgeting
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Technology skills
- Relationship management skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and solution focused
- Time management
- Collaborative skills
- Detail oriented
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business
- 2+ years purchasing or procurement experience
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Procurement experience within the Interior Design industry is a plus but not required
- Experience with Studio Webware is a plus but not required
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1563752491tceti1563752491hcras1563752491ivadj1563752491@rh1563752491
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.