Project Landscape Architect, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Project Landscape Architect for our Raleigh office.
Requirements & General Skills
- Works with the project team to develop design concepts and presentation graphics
- Assists with managing the LA project team and project coordination/communication with architecture, structural, civil, MEP and other consultants
- Production of layout, grading and planting plans
- Production of project-specific construction details to resolve complex issues
- Prepares Construction Documents, including specifications
- Possess and exhibit strong design talent
- Licensed Landscape Architect – Minimum 3 years licensed
- 6 to 8 years of experience in Landscape Architecture
- Demonstrated experience in multi-family, mixed use, urban design and planning sectors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Sketch-up, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of producing construction document sets
- Excellent written communication and organization skills
- Strong grading and construction details skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines while working closely with a multidisciplinary team
- Desire to mentor junior staff
- Experience with plant materials in Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture required from a CLARB accredited school
- Active registration in current state of residence
- CLARB registered (preferred but not required)
- LEED and Sustainable Sites
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1550627641tceti1550627641hcras1550627641ivadj1550627641@rh1550627641
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.