Project Manager, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Project Manager to join our Commercial Studio in our Raleigh office.
Project Manager is fully responsible for managing all aspects of multiple midsize to large projects. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction. Actively manages client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; and project team assignments. Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts.
Requirements & General Skills
- Provide leadership to the team and client on multiple active projects
- Communication to clients, consultants and JDavis team the objectives, schedule, and contract scope
- Responsible for overall project success including client relationship, design implementation, quality control, and financial performance.
- Manages all phases of the project from concept design through construction
- Act as supervisor in managing project scheduling, work plans, financial performance, and staffing
- Build and foster client relationships
- 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketch-up
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards and building systems
- Experience producing fee proposals, schedules and work plans
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship management skills
- Desire to mentor junior staff
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1571554394tceti1571554394hcras1571554394ivadj1571554394@rh1571554394
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.