JDavis is looking for a Project Manager to join our Commercial Studio team.
The Project Manager is fully responsible for managing all aspects of multiple midsize to large projects. They will serve as the primary client liaison to complete schedules, budgets, and scope of work to the client’s satisfaction. A strong background in architecture is essential.
- Managing all phases of the project from concept design through construction
- Implementing and maintaining client budgets, schedules, programs, project communications, documentation, and team assignments
- Estimating fees, determining scope of work, and preparing proposals and contracts
- Providing leadership to the team and client on multiple active projects
- Communicating to clients, the objectives, schedule, and contract scope to consultants and JDavis team
- Supervising overall project success including client relationship, design implementation, quality control, and financial performance
- Building and fostering client relationships
- 8 to 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards and building systems
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Experience producing fee proposals, schedules and work plans
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship management skills
- Desire to mentor junior staff
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.