JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Revit/AutoCAD Technician for our Raleigh office.
The Revit/AutoCAD Technician is an imperative part of the design process. This position assists in production and development of interior design projects from design and construction documents through the permit process. This individual uses Revit and AutoCAD to produce detailed design drawings from concept schemes and preliminary design schemes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborate with designers to convert information into layout designs and drawings using Revit and AutoCAD
- Develop and maintain technical library and resources for the Interior Design studio
- Create 3D models of systems to support design initiatives
- Generate and assist in the production and development of design and construction documents
- Provide technical input within the Interior Design discipline
- Respond to Project Managers and clients in a timely manner
- Technical capacity
- Communication proficiency
- Collaborative skills
- Organizational skills
- Relationship management
- Time management
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in a technical field, interior design or architecture, or related experience
- Two or more years of experience in preparing Revit/CAD drawings in architecture, interior design, or construction
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch-Up preferred
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1568792454tceti1568792454hcras1568792454ivadj1568792454@rh1568792454
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.