JDavis is looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join our team.
The Senior Interior Designer will complete functional and aesthetic design plans that are conducive to increasing productivity and sales. They assist in the development of design ideas, drawings, presentations, cost estimates while integrating design work through the construction process. Certification is preferred.
- Collaborating with the design lead on creation of interior finish boards, presentations
- Generating interior design concepts and design finalization
- Presenting concepts, interior finish drawings, furniture drawings, and presentation boards
- Developing design, construction documents, and material specifications with the design team
- Creating furniture layouts and selections for each projects
- Preparing design and detail for millwork and specialty items
- Communicating with product representatives to attain samples and new material
- Conducting site surveys and field reports
- Engaging with clients throughout all project stages
- 5 + years of experience with commercial interior projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design or related field
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD required
- Working knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketch-Up preferred
- NCIDQ certification or in process of examination preferred
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1590802355tceti1590802355hcras1590802355ivadj1590802355@rh1590802355
Portfolio of relevant work and references required
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.