Senior Interior Designer, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Senior Interior Designer to join our Commercial Studio in our Raleigh office.
The Senior Interior Designer position develops plans and functional and aesthetic designs that are conducive to increasing productivity and sales. They assist in the development of design ideas, drawings, presentations, cost estimates while integrating design work through the construction process.
Requirements & General Skills
- Provide design services as a project team member in various project phases.
- Generate interior design concepts and design finalization
- Present concepts, interior finish drawings, furniture drawings, and presentation boards.
- Assist in development of design, construction documents, and material specifications.
- Create furniture layouts and selections for each projects.
- Prepare design and detail for millwork and specialty items
- Communication with product representatives to attain samples and new materials
- Support business development by assisting the design lead on creation of interior finish boards, presentations, and active participant with client engagement.
- Conduct site surveys and field reports.
- 5 + years of experience with commercial interior projects
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD required
- Working knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketch-Up preferred
- NCIDQ certification or in process of examination preferred
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design or related field
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1571553019tceti1571553019hcras1571553019ivadj1571553019@rh1571553019
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.