Landscape Designer, Raleigh, NC
JDavis connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities, and regions together. It is our mission to build value and pass it on. Our multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
We are presently searching for a Landscape Designer for our Raleigh office.
Requirements & General Skills
- Primary responsibility is to assist the design team with the preparation of construction documents and presentation graphics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in an office setting
- Proficient use of AutoCAD required.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign preferred
JDavis offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance, and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- A 401K plan
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
Qualified candidates should email resume to moc.s1558820540tceti1558820540hcras1558820540ivadj1558820540@rh1558820540
JDavis is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.